Saturday 17 November 2012

I wrote this when I was drunk, hence the subject.


A box of wine.
Pros-

1.A box of wine is usually bigger. This means that you can drink ALL THE WINE.

2.Unlike most bottles of wine, a box is opaque. This means NOT SEE-THROUGH. Nobody knows that you have drunk ALL THE WINE until the deed is done.

3.A box of wine is easier to carry than a bottle. If the box has a handle.

4.If you covered a box of wine in gift wrap you could (probably) sneak it into a child's birthday party. Then the kids can drink the wine too!

5.Boxes have corners. Yeah I don't really get where I'm going with that either.

6.The wine in a box of wine is in a foil bag. This means that if you decided to save the wine then it won't go off. Although I don't know this for certain. I've never saved wine.

7.Something about cooking....


Bottles are stupid. Whoever decided that wine in something that BREAKS was a good idea has obviously never drunk ALL THE WINE. Although you can buy it in cartons now too, which are handy for those times you want to pretend your wine is UHT milk and DRINK ALL THE WINE. And those stupid plastic "glasses" they sell at high end supermarkets. Don't put them in the dishwasher thinking that you are "getting one over" on Ikea and reusing your plastic sainsburys glass forever. They melt.

I really don't know where I'm going with this.

Enjoy your wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment